• To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our courses in the classroom, and in the use of equipment, through risk analysis.
• To consult with our clients on matters affecting their health and safety
• To provide and maintain safe equipment
• To provide information, instruction and supervision for our clients, both on location and in the classroom
• To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
We are committed to establishing and maintaining an environment, which actively promotes equality of opportunity in all aspects of our courses.
• Our clients are treated without prejudice regardless of background, race, nationality, marital status, gender, religion, culture, age, sexual orientation, disability or learning difficulty
• We teach our clients in a stress free environment devoid of harassment, bullying and prejudice
• Our clients are treated and recognised according to their individual merits without prejudice, in order to maximise their potential in learning.
• Publicity and marketing, in words and images, reflect our commitment to equality of opportunity. All literature applies to all individuals so as to widen participation.
• Our equality of opportunity policy is monitored regularly with a view to continuous improvement.
Beautify Training aims to provide a safe, educational, and enjoyable experience in all of our courses.We assume no liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course .
We reserve the right to change our itinerary should conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the course due to exceptional circumstances, and can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided. In the event that we deem it necessary to cancel the course we will provide a full refund which the participant acknowledges as full and final settlement.
By joining our course you acknowledge that you have read the above information concerning responsibility and release Beautify training academy from any liability. Beautify training academy will assume no liability for injury, illness, or loss of personal property or expenses thereof associated with their courses.
To secure your place on a course, a completed booking form and £50 deposit (non refundable) needs to be received by Beautify training academy.
The following penalties apply for course cancellations and transfers.
• We reserve the right to withhold all fees paid for cancellation of a course prior to starting.
• Cancelling within 3 days of the course start date would be deemed as non-attendance.
• Booking dates may be transferred free of charge, subject to availability. We require at least two weeks’ notice.
• Non-attendance, will incur 100% of fees paid. Any claims of illness must be backed up with a note from the hospital or a doctor’s note.
• Beautify training academy is under no obligation to offer a transfer or refund any fees paid.
If you feel you need additional support with particular learning needs e.g. physical disability, hearing impairment or literacy skills, please could you inform us before the course starts. We will contact you to discuss you requirements.
We supply all the materials needed to complete the course lessons.
Beautify training academy has a relaxed dress code, if you have a uniform please wear it. Sensible flat shoes are required. Please wear all long hair tied back.Please check with regards to wearing makeup and nail polish as depending on the course we may need you to ensure you are not wearing any.
Tea/coffee will be provided on all courses ,you are free to bring your own packed lunch with you.
To arrive on time ready to learn
To have read through the learning materials and completed the test
To have read through the particular requirements for each course and adhere to To keep mobile phones on silent and not use them whilst learning (they can be kept on for emergencies)
To inform us well in advance if any changes need to be made to course dates
To inform us of any contra-indications, special requirements before the start date